Company.setValue(String column, String value)
• 2 minutes to read
• 2 minutes to read
Sets a value in a column of a company.
- String column name
- String value that should be stored
Possible column names
- id: Integer, The primary key (auto-incremented)
- primContact: Integer, The id of the customer who is the primary contact for this company customer.id
- name: String, The name of the company
- note: String, A freetext field for various notes about this company
- infoText: the same as note (From 7.x)
- phone: String, The company's phone number
- phone/formattedNumber: String (From 7.x)
- fax/formattedNumber: String (From 7.x)
- fax: String, The company's faxnumber
- adr: String, The company's address (From 7.x setting address with adr is no longer supported. Attempting to do so, will result in a GeneralException. Use NetServer instead)
- priority: Integer, The reference to the default priority for this company. NULL or -1 if not set. ticket_priority.id
- deleted: Bool, A boolean telling if the company is deleted
- language: Integer, The reference to the default customer language for this company. NULL or -1 if not set. cust_lang.id
- ourContact: Integer, The customer's primary contact ejuser.id
- ourSalesContact: Integer, The sales contact for this company. (From 7.x)
- supportAssociateId: String, Set the support associate id. Supports both integer and the username. (From 7.x)
- primContact: Integer, The customer's primary contact customer.id
- extTable: Integer, The reference to the external table if this is a cached entry. NULL or -1 if not. ext_table.id
- extKey: String, The primary key for the cached entry in the external datasource.
- extLastCached: DateTime, When the cached entry was last updated.
- domain: String, A display version of the company_domain table for this company.
Company c; c.load(3); Bool b = c.checkTableRights("select"); print(b.toString()); c.setValue("name", "Test"); print(c.getValue("name"));