NSAppointment GetContactAppointmentsByType(Integer contactId, DateTime startTime, DateTime endTime, Integer count, Integer appointmentType)
Method that returns a specified number of appointments of a specific appointment type within a time range. The appointments belong to the contact specified. If the logged on user is not allowed to view this contacts appointments an exception is thrown.
- contactId The contact id
- startTime The start of the time interval we want appointments from. This will usually be the current time.
- endTime The end of the time interval.
- count The maximum number of appointments that should be returned. -1 means no count restrictions.
- appointmentType The appointment type, e.g. inDiary, inChecklist etc.
- Enum: 0 = Unknown
- Enum: 1 = inDiary
- Enum: 2 = inChecklist
- Enum: 3 = Note
- Enum: 4 = Document
- Enum: 5 = SavedReport
- Enum: 6 = BookingForDiary
- Enum: 7 = BookingForChecklist
- Enum: 8 = MergeDraft
- Enum: 9 = MergeFinal
NSAppointmentAgent agent; Integer contactId; DateTime startTime; DateTime endTime; Integer count; Integer appointmentType; NSAppointment res = agent.GetContactAppointmentsByType(contactId, startTime, endTime, count, appointmentType);