NSAppointment GetPersonAppointments(Integer personId, Bool includeProjectAppointments, DateTime startTime, DateTime endTime, Integer count)
Method that returns a specified number of appointments within a time range. The appointments belong to the person specified. If the person not is a SuperOffice user (associate) or the logged on user is not allowed to view this persons appointments an exception is thrown.
- personId The person id of the SuperOffice user (associate).
- includeProjectAppointments If true, all appointments that belong to projects where the user is a project member are included as well as the appointments belonging to the person.
- startTime The start of the time interval we want appointments from. This will usually be the current time.
- endTime The end of the time interval.
- count The maximum number of appointments that should be returned. -1 means no count restrictions.
NSAppointmentAgent agent; Integer personId; Bool includeProjectAppointments; DateTime startTime; DateTime endTime; Integer count; NSAppointment res = agent.GetPersonAppointments(personId, includeProjectAppointments, startTime, endTime, count);