NSAppointment GetPersonAppointmentsByTasks(Integer personId, Bool includeProjectAppointments, DateTime startTime, DateTime endTime, Integer count, Integer taskIds)
Method that returns a specified number of appointments from a list of appointment task types within a time range. The appointments belong to the person specified. Task represents the different types of activities, like “Phone call”, “Meeting” and so on.
- personId The person id of the SuperOffice user (associate).
- includeProjectAppointments If true, all appointments that belong to projects where the user is a project member are included as well as the appointments belonging to the person.
- startTime The start of the time interval we want appointments from. This will usually be the current time.
- endTime The end of the time interval.
- count The maximum number of appointments that should be returned. -1 means no count restrictions.
- taskIds The task ids as an integer array. Task represents the different types of activities, like “Phone call”, “Meeting” and so on.
NSAppointmentAgent agent; Integer personId; Bool includeProjectAppointments; DateTime startTime; DateTime endTime; Integer count; Integer taskIds; NSAppointment res = agent.GetPersonAppointmentsByTasks(personId, includeProjectAppointments, startTime, endTime, count, taskIds);