NSAppointment GetProjectMemberAppointmentsByTask(Integer personId, DateTime startTime, DateTime endTime, Integer count, Integer taskId)
Method that returns a specified number of appointments of a specific appointment task type within a time range. The appointments belong to the projects where the person specified is member. Task represents the different types of activities, like “Phone call”, “Meeting” and so on.
- personId The project member's person id
- startTime The start of the time interval we want appointments from. This will usually be the current time.
- endTime The end of the time interval.
- count The maximum number of appointments that should be returned. -1 means no count restrictions.
- taskId The task id. Task represents the different types of activities, like “Phone call”, “Meeting” and so on.
NSAppointmentAgent agent; Integer personId; DateTime startTime; DateTime endTime; Integer count; Integer taskId; NSAppointment res = agent.GetProjectMemberAppointmentsByTask(personId, startTime, endTime, count, taskId);