NSAppointment GetProjectMemberAppointmentsByTaskHeading(Integer personId, DateTime startTime, DateTime endTime, Integer count, Integer taskHeadingId)
Method that returns a specified number of appointments of a specific appointment task heading within a time range. The appointments belong to the projects where the person specified is member. Task represents the different types of activities, like “Phone call”, “Meeting” and so on. The heading represents a grouping or filtering of tasks.
- personId The project member's person id
- startTime The start of the time interval we want appointments from. This will usually be the current time.
- endTime The end of the time interval.
- count The maximum number of appointments that should be returned. -1 means no count restrictions.
- taskHeadingId The task heading id. The heading represents a grouping or filtering of tasks. Task represents the different types of activities, like “Phone call”, “Meeting” and so on.
NSAppointmentAgent agent; Integer personId; DateTime startTime; DateTime endTime; Integer count; Integer taskHeadingId; NSAppointment res = agent.GetProjectMemberAppointmentsByTaskHeading(personId, startTime, endTime, count, taskHeadingId);