NSSalesActivity RequestForInfo(Integer associateIdForNewContact, String channel, String regarding, String contactName, String personFirstname, String personLastname, String emailAddress, String phoneNumber)
Submits a request for information. The request is added to the task list of the user that is responsible for this contact. Based on wether the person the request is made for is found or not, the following happens: If the person is found, the person, person's contact and sales representative is returned. If neither the person nor the contact is found a new person and contact is created (if sufficient data is supplied), and the person, person's contact and sales representative is returned. If the contact and not the person is found a new person is created on this contact, and the contact, salesrep, and person is returned (if there was enough data to return the person). If more than one contact is found a list of contacts is returned.
- associateIdForNewContact Associate id of the person set as "Our Contact" if a new Contact is created. Ensures that the request is assigned to the correct salesman.
- channel The requested channel, e.g. "Phone"
- regarding The text submitted by the user.
- contactName The name of the contact that the RFI will be added to. May be empty.
- personFirstname The firstname of the person that the RFI will be added to. May be empty.
- personLastname The lastname of the person that the RFI will be added to. May be empty.
- emailAddress The email address of the person that the RFI will be added to.
- phoneNumber Phone number of the contact or contact's person.
Returns: True if the submission was successful.
NSAppointmentAgent agent; Integer associateIdForNewContact; String channel; String regarding; String contactName; String personFirstname; String personLastname; String emailAddress; String phoneNumber; NSSalesActivity res = agent.RequestForInfo(associateIdForNewContact, channel, regarding, contactName, personFirstname, personLastname, emailAddress, phoneNumber);