NSArchiveListItem GetArchiveList2(String guiName, String providerName, String sortOrder, String restriction, String entities, Integer page, Integer pageSize)
Get a page of data for an archive using a restriction string. The columns returned will be those set as chosen columns, using either the SetChosenColumns service or the corresponding SelectableMDOList.SetSelected.
- guiName The GUI name of the archive list, used to retrieve the currently configured set of columns (otherwise manipulated using the ArchiveConfiguration service)
- providerName The name of the archive provider to use; it will be created via the ArchiveProviderFactory from a plugin
- sortOrder Sort order for the archive. Can be null, which indicates 'no particular order'
- restriction Archive restrictions as string. e.g. "name = 'baz' or category oneOf (1,2,3)". Archives will generally throw an exception if no restrictions are set. Pass in an empty array if you really do not want restrictions, but remember that you may end up fetching the first page of millions of rows.
- entities Comma separated list of entities to include. Can be null, which indicates 'include all entities'
- page Page number, page 0 is the first page. Negative page numbers are interpreted as number of rows to skip.
- pageSize Page size, which should be kept reasonable (say, no more than 1000 rows at a time)
Returns: Array of archive list items, where each item represents one row of data (row level data + the requested columns)
NSArchiveAgent agent; String guiName; String providerName; String sortOrder; String restriction; String entities; Integer page; Integer pageSize; NSArchiveListItem res = agent.GetArchiveList2(guiName, providerName, sortOrder, restriction, entities, page, pageSize);