NSArchiveListItem GetArchiveListByColumns2(String providerName, String columns, String sortOrder, String restrictions, String entities, Integer page, Integer pageSize)
Get a page of results for an archive list, explicitly specifying the restrictions as a string, orderby and chosen columns.
- providerName The name of the archive provider to use; it will be created via the ArchiveProviderFactory from a plugin
- columns An array of the names of the columns wanted.
- sortOrder Sort order for the archive as string ('name asc, dept desc'). Can be null, which indicates 'no particular order'
- restrictions Archive restrictions as string ('category = 1 and business oneOf (1,2,3)'). Archives will generally throw an exception if no restrictions are set. Pass in an empty array if you really do not want restrictions, but remember that you may end up fetching the first page of millions of rows.
- entities Comma separated list of entities to include. Can be null, which indicates 'include all entities'
- page Page number, page 0 is the first page. Negative page numbers are interpreted as number of rows to skip.
- pageSize Page size, which should be kept reasonable (say, no more than 1000 rows at a time)
Returns: Array of archive list items, where each item represents one row of data (row level data + the requested columns)
NSArchiveAgent agent; String providerName; String columns; String sortOrder; String restrictions; String entities; Integer page; Integer pageSize; NSArchiveListItem res = agent.GetArchiveListByColumns2(providerName, columns, sortOrder, restrictions, entities, page, pageSize);