NSArchiveListResult GetArchiveListByColumnsWithHeaderWithContext2(String providerName, String columns, String sortOrder, String restriction, String entities, Integer page, Integer pageSize, String options, String context)
Get a page of results for an archive list, with context parameter, explicitly specifying the restrictions as strings, orderby and chosen columns; as well as a name/value string formatted set of options. The return value includes a header that has various extra information, in addition to the actual rows.
- providerName The name of the archive provider to use; it will be created via the ArchiveProviderFactory from a plugin
- columns Comma separated list of the names of the columns wanted.
- sortOrder Sort order for the archive. "name asc, dept desc" Can be null, which indicates 'no particular order'
- restriction Archive restrictions as string. "updated > '2009.1.1' and registeredBy = 2" Archives will generally throw an exception if no restrictions are set. Pass in an empty array if you really do not want restrictions, but remember that you may end up fetching the first page of millions of rows.
- entities Comma separated list of entities to include. Can be null, which indicates 'include all entities'
- page Page number, page 0 is the first page. Negative page numbers are interpreted as number of rows to skip.
- pageSize Page size, which should be kept reasonable (say, no more than 1000 rows at a time)
- options name=value&... formatted set of options. "rowcount=true" will cause the rowcount to be calculated and populated.
- context Context parameter, url-encoded string context parameter for ArchiveProvider constructor
Returns: Header with optional row count, plus array of archive list items, where each item represents one row of data (row level data + the requested columns)
NSArchiveAgent agent; String providerName; String columns; String sortOrder; String restriction; String entities; Integer page; Integer pageSize; String options; String context; NSArchiveListResult res = agent.GetArchiveListByColumnsWithHeaderWithContext2(providerName, columns, sortOrder, restriction, entities, page, pageSize, options, context);