Void SetChosenEntitiesV2(String guiName, String providerName, String context, String ownerKeys, String entities)
Set the currently chosen entities for the given gui name/provider name combination. This service corresponds to the SetSelected method of the SelectableMDOList service, for a list called archiveEntities: plus the archive provider name and gui name as its additionalInfo.
- guiName String that identifies the archive in the GUI, must be the same when fetching and storing configurations, but does not otherwise have to match anything.
- providerName Name of archive provider, must match one of the plugins known to the ArchiveProviderFactory.
- context Context parameter, url-encoded string context parameter for ArchiveProvider constructor. Optional, but required for archives that depend on a context - for instance Quote archives that need to know their QuoteConnectionId to be meaningful
- ownerKeys Name/value string containing ownership binding information. The first should resolve to a table/primarykey, such as selection=123. Future functionality may allow multiple/extended keys
- entities Array of entity names