NSFindResults Find(String storageType, String providerName, String storageKey, Integer pageSize, Integer pageNumber)
Execute a Find operation and return a page of results. The criteria for the Find are fetched from the restriction storage provider according to the given parameters. The columns of the result are calculated based on the restriction. The orderby columns are also calculated by the system.
- storageType Restriction storage type specification, either 'Criteria' or 'Reporter' (or possible extensions)
- providerName Name of archive provider that is to execute the search and return the result columns/rows
- storageKey Storage key to be interpreted by the restriction storage provider, when it fetches criteria for the search
- pageSize Size of result set pages
- pageNumber Result set page to return, 0 is the first page. When a call returns no rows, no further pages are available. Negative page numbers are interpreted as number of rows to skip.
NSFindAgent agent; String storageType; String providerName; String storageKey; Integer pageSize; Integer pageNumber; NSFindResults res = agent.Find(storageType, providerName, storageKey, pageSize, pageNumber);