NSFindResults FindFromRestrictionsColumnsOrderBy2(String restrictions, String providerName, String desiredColumns, String orderBy, Integer pageSize, Integer pageNumber)
Execute a Find operation and return a page of results.
- restrictions String of restrictions specifying the search. Each restriction must match a column of the given archive provider, and that column must have its CanRestrictBy property set to true.
- providerName Name of archive provider that is to execute the search and return the result columns/rows
- desiredColumns Comma separated list of column names desired for the result. Each name must match a column offered by the given archive provider.
- orderBy String of order by specifications. If it is null or empty, the row order is unspecified, database dependent, and might not be the same from call to call, depending on query execution plans. The unspecified order willgenerally not vary within pages of the same query.
- pageSize Size of result set pages
- pageNumber Result set page to return, 0 is the first page. When a call returns no rows, no further pages are available. Negative page numbers are interpreted as number of rows to skip.
NSFindAgent agent; String restrictions; String providerName; String desiredColumns; String orderBy; Integer pageSize; Integer pageNumber; NSFindResults res = agent.FindFromRestrictionsColumnsOrderBy2(restrictions, providerName, desiredColumns, orderBy, pageSize, pageNumber);