NSFindResults FindWithExtraRestrictions(String storageType, String providerName, String storageKey, NSArchiveRestrictionInfo extraRestrictions, NSArchiveOrderByInfo orderBy, String desiredColumns, Integer pageSize, Integer pageNumber)
Execute a Find operation and return a page of results. The criteria for the Find are fetched from the restriction storage provider according to the given parameters. In addition an extra set of restrictions can be added to the search. These restrictions will not be saved, they are only valid for the current search. Extra restrictions will override restrictions with the same key already stored on the storagekey.
- storageType Restriction storage type specification, either 'Criteria' or 'Reporter' (or possible extensions)
- providerName Name of archive provider that is to execute the search and return the result columns/rows
- storageKey Storage key to be interpreted by the restriction storage provider, when it fetches criteria for the search
- extraRestrictions Extra restrictions to append to the the search. These will override saved restrictions with the same key.
- orderBy Array of order by specifications. If it is null or empty, the row order is unspecified, database dependent, and might not be the same from call to call, depending on query execution plans. The unspecified order willgenerally not vary within pages of the same query.
- desiredColumns Array of column names desired for the result. Each name must match a column offered by the given archive provider.
- pageSize Size of result set pages
- pageNumber Result set page to return, 0 is the first page. When a call returns no rows, no further pages are available. Negative page numbers are interpreted as number of rows to skip.
NSFindAgent agent; String storageType; String providerName; String storageKey; NSArchiveRestrictionInfo extraRestrictions; NSArchiveOrderByInfo orderBy; String desiredColumns; Integer pageSize; Integer pageNumber; NSFindResults res = agent.FindWithExtraRestrictions(storageType, providerName, storageKey, extraRestrictions, orderBy, desiredColumns, pageSize, pageNumber);