NSCriteriaInformation GetCriteriaInformationWithContext(String storageType, String providerName, String storageKey, String staticColumns, String context)
Get criteria information from a set of saved criteria. The result contains the restrictions in two forms: fully populated NSArchiveRestrictionInfo objects, used to display details and for saving changes; and as a list suitable for an Archive control
- storageType Restriction storage type specification, either 'Criteria' or 'Reporter' (or possible extensions)
- providerName Name of archive provider that is the intended consumer of the restrictions
- storageKey Storage key to be interpreted by the restriction storage provider, when it fetches criteria for the search
- staticColumns Optional array of restrictions that are to be EXCLUDED from the CriteriaArchiveRows part of the result. In the Find dialogs, that corresponds to the 'static' fields, to avoid duplicating them in the 'Match also' criteria list. This array can be null, indicating that all restrictions should be included in the criteria list.
- context Optional context that can be used by FindProvider
NSFindAgent agent; String storageType; String providerName; String storageKey; String staticColumns; String context; NSCriteriaInformation res = agent.GetCriteriaInformationWithContext(storageType, providerName, storageKey, staticColumns, context);