Void DeleteForeignKey(NSForeignKey foreignKey, String applicationName, String deviceName, String deviceIdentifier, String tableName, Integer recordId)
Deletes all specified occurrences of a key, belonging to the ForeignApp and NSForeignDevice, table and record specified. Specifying a blank table name will delete ALL keys of the given name; specifying a recordId of 0 will delete ALL keys of the given name for the given table.
- foreignKey Key name to delete.
- applicationName The name of the foreign application.
- deviceName The name of the foreign device.
- deviceIdentifier The device identifier. Optional if device identifier is not used.
- tableName Table name, transformed to and from numeric table id by the service layer.
Use an empty string to delete ALL keys that otherwise match; this may be dangerous and can take a long time if there are many items to delete.
- recordId Id of record that this key refers to. If the table name was blank, then this parameter must be 0. It can also be 0 to mean that the foreign key record was not bound to any particular record of the target table.
Specifying a zero recordId will remove the recordId restriction and delete all keys that otherwise match.
NSForeignSystemAgent agent; NSForeignKey foreignKey; String applicationName; String deviceName; String deviceIdentifier; String tableName; Integer recordId; agent.DeleteForeignKey(foreignKey, applicationName, deviceName, deviceIdentifier, tableName, recordId);