NSForeignKey GetKey(String applicationName, String deviceName, String keyName, String tableName, Integer recordId)
Returning a foreign key by its key name, that belongs to the specified device and application. A table name and record ID can also be specified.
- applicationName The name of the foreign application.
- deviceName The name of the foreign device.
- keyName The name of the foreign key.
- tableName Table name, transformed to and from numeric table id by the service layer.
Use an empty string to indicate that your key is not bound to any specific table.
- recordId Id of record that this key refers to. If the table name was blank, then this parameter must be 0. It can also be 0 to mean that the foreign key record was not bound to any particular record of the target table.
NSForeignSystemAgent agent; String applicationName; String deviceName; String keyName; String tableName; Integer recordId; NSForeignKey res = agent.GetKey(applicationName, deviceName, keyName, tableName, recordId);