Get access to the sandbox environment
Your 1st step to building an application for SuperOffice CRM Online is to register as a developer to get access to our sandbox environment.
- Your name and email
- Name of your company
- Whether you are exploring our APIs or you already have an application idea
- Whether you have prior experience with us
- Submit the developer account request (form).
- You will get a confirmation that we have received your request.
- We create a new tenant for you in SOD and you will receive an email with your account details.
- This is normally handled within the next business day.
- Sign in to your new SOD account and start getting familiar. Please let us know if you experience any problems with the account.
The SOD tenant can be shared by multiple developers within a company. However, you need separate, personal accounts for signing in. You can create additional users in the SuperOffice CRM Online Admin module.
Next step: Register your application idea