Release a new version of the app
When you release a new version of your application, your App Store listing can include a What's new entry and we can help boost visibility.
- You have tested the changes in SOD and Stage
- You the new application code is running in your cloud
To update the App Store listing:
- Submit a description of your changes (form).
- Optionally include new images, such as screenshots from your application.
To publish a new software version:
- Update your App Store listing (form).
- Ensure provisioning handles any changes.
To change the technical specification:
- Submit a change request (form).
If you add database mirroring or webhooks, the tenant administrator must renew the consent to your application. Users will be locked out from when the change happens until the consent has been given.