About SuperOffice CRM Online apps
SuperOffice CRM Online has great extensibility points that allow vendors to create complimentary applications in and around SuperOffice.
While a great standalone CRM solution, SuperOffice becomes better with complimentary applications.
What are applications?
An application for SuperOffice CRM Online expands the CRM solution to resolve relevant business needs and lets you extend the capabilities of SuperOffice.
The key to any integration is that the application is relevant and adds value to customers in their sales, marketing, customer service, and/or business processes.
You can think of an application as a link to another cloud service. The link allows the other service to retrieve, present, or add data to SuperOffice.
If you use the APIs, which you will have to use to communicate with the database, it is an application!
All SuperOffice CRM Online applications get a unique ID to identify each integration within our environment.
SuperOffice CRM Online web client at a glance
- An online platform serving thousands of customers
- Distributed and federated platform service
- CRM integrations limited to web panels and database access
- Customer Service integrations can be almost everything you want
Ways your application can extend SuperOffice
Applications can be or do the following:
- An add-on module
- SuperOffice Web Tools
- Calendar synchronization
- A configuration
- Industry-specific categorization
- Document templates
- Email templates
- Synchronize data between SuperOffice and an ERP system
- Trigger workflows between systems
- One-way data update (address, financial and similar) between SuperOffice and external data providers
The extensibility points are platform-independent.
Anything a consultant can do inside the SuperOffice Admin application, any application can programmatically do during or after provisioning:
- Custom lists and list items
- User-defined fields
- Web panels
- Custom buttons
- Sales guide, project guide
- Re-skinned to customer's brand
Applications are either developed by SuperOffice or one of our partners. The creator of the application is responsible for hosting it. SuperOffice will not bill, provision, or host partner applications. Instead, the App Store redirects to our partner’s websites where customers buy directly from the partner.
Standard and custom applications can incorporate the following external-facing integrations:
These integration types are referred to as Integration Services.