Creating a trigger :: Macro
We'll create the Before saving company trigger, by using a macro. You can also create this trigger using script.
Click the New trigger (macro) in the trigger pane. In the search box, type Before saving company and click the trigger.
The Description field should contain a short description of what your trigger is doing, in this case, I’ll write Validate OrgNr.
- If you want this trigger to be enabled, remember to click the toggle box on the right side.
Click Trigger response.
- In the If section, select All conditions are true.
- In the list box below, select Real-time values from the trigger and search for Org. number.
- In the field to the right, select Is empty.
In the Then section, the Trigger response part:
- Check Block save.
- Check Show message dialog
- Insert a text to the right (for example, "Please type in an Org.Nr").