Special tables in SuperOffice
Some of the tables in a SuperOffice database are very special.
Dictionary tables are legacy tables that only exist in version 8.0 and earlier.
Firstly, in a SuperOffice database, there are dictionary information tables which contain a description of the database itself.
These tables are not shown in the table listing. Nothing must be inserted into or deleted from this table! Any changes will cause SuperOffice to crash or corrupt the database.
Dictionary information tables
Changes to these tables may make it impossible to log in or to repair the database.
Use the SODictionarySDK in the client Data API to add new tables to the dictionary information tables safely.
SuperOffice Reporter "dictionary"
Do not change layout! Modifying these tables may break the print-out function in SuperOffice.
Report definitions and layouts are stored in these tables.
The following tables contain user-defined fields
Do not change the layout! Doing so will result in a corrupt database. Updates to the tables may cause loss of data.
- Company contains the owner of the database. Tampering with this table will cause SuperOffice login to be disabled.
- Associate contains all users or employees in the owner Company. Any change to this table may result in users being locked out of the database.
Sequencecontains rows for generating unique IDs for each SuperOffice table. Nothing must be inserted into or deleted from this table.
- ActiveUser Any changes made to this table may result in users being logged out automatically.
Containing information on users with the Travel option in SuperOffice.
You should never change any of these tables!
- Country Defines address layout, phone prefixes, and other country-specific information.
- RedLetterDay Contains calendar information regarding which days are to be red.