App Store information
The SuperOffice App Store is where SuperOffice customers find and buy applications that expand their CRM solutions to solve relevant business needs.
As a partner that offers one or more applications through the SuperOffice App Store, you need to create and maintain two sets of public information:
- Your company's profile page
- One or more app-specific product pages
Before a new application gets listed in the App Store:
- Your standard application has passed certification, including Watchcom's security evaluation.
- You have appointed a designated commercial contact to help us get your application ready for production.
- Your commercial contact has completed the application listing for the App Store.
- Application name
- Commercial contact
- Application description and images (see marketing requirements)
- Link to the product page for the application on your website
- Link to your support page for application users
- Which markets and languages your application is available in
- Company logo and description for your vendor page in our App Store
What would you like to do?
- Update the public partner profile
- Update the product page of an application
- View when a version was published in each environment
- List a new application in the App Store
- Publish a new version of an existing application
- Create screenshots and videos
- Add or update images and videos
- Improve SEO
- Add or update price information
- Describe how to get started with the application
- Add or update links