Video Meetings for SuperOffice: Webex
This article describes how to connect, configure, use and disconnect Webex.
- Use CRM Online
- You need a SuperOffice admin account during setup
- Webex account
To send and receive email invitations to video meetings (to/from participants), you need a valid email set-up. How to configure email invitations for video meetings.
How to connect to video provider
- Open SuperOffice Settings and maintenance (admin) and go to the Preferences section.
- Choose the Video meetings tab.
- Click Configure to start the configuration process.
- Select Cisco Webex as the provider.
- Authenticate and authorize Webex
- Return to the SuperOffice Video meetings tab and verify that the configuration is active.
How to configure email invitations for video meetings
To be able to send and receive e-mail invitations to video meetings, you must have configured your e-mail setup in SuperOffice CRM or use SuperOffice Mail Link.
How to use Video Meetings
How to remove video meetings configuration for users
How to disconnect video provider from SuperOffice
How to uninstall the Webex video provider
Uninstalling the Webex video meeting service:
- Log in to your Webex account and navigate to the Cisco Webex admin page at admin.webex.com
- Open Apps, and go to the Integrations tab.
- Remove the SuperOffice CRM app from the Cisco app store.