How to adjust views in Settings and maintenance
Many of the screens in Settings and maintenance consist of different tabs (such as Options and Users). You can change the order of these tabs:
- Click and drag the tab to the required position.
- Release the tab.
The descriptions of the tabs in this help follow their default order.
- Click the column heading you want to sort by, or right-click on a column heading and choose Sort.
- Click the column heading again to sort in reverse order.
- Right-click a column heading, and select Configure sort order. In the dialog that appears, you can select more sorting columns.
Adjust column widths
There are different list views in Settings and maintenance, for example, lists of preferences, lists of lists and lists of user-defined fields. To adjust the column widths in these views:
- Hold the mouse pointer over the vertical dividing line to the left or right of a column heading. The mouse pointer changes into , a double vertical line with arrows.
- Click and drag the divider in the required direction to increase or decrease the column width.
The columns will retain the specified widths the next time you run the program.
Change the column view
You can select which columns are displayed in the lists, as well as their order.
Right-click a column heading, and select Configure columns. The Columns tab in the Customize dialog is displayed.
Make the required changes in the columns:
Add columns: In the Available columns pane, select the columns you want to add and click the right arrow to move them to the Columns selected pane.
Remove columns: In the Columns selected pane, select the columns you want to remove and click the left arrow to move them to the Available columns pane.
Change the order of the columns: In the Columns selected pane, select the column that you want to move left or right in the view and click either the up arrow or the down arrow.
To reset the column layout, click Reset at the bottom of the Columns selected pane.