In System design and the Packages tab you can edit the properties and content of a package. If it is an unlocked installed package, you can also specify what should be installed. If the package was created in this system, you can add and remove items, depending on what you want to include in the package. If the package was created in another system but uploaded to this system, in this screen you can select which parts you want to be installed - assuming the package isn't locked.
- Name: The name of the package.
- SuperOffice Service version: The package can be installed only on systems with a SuperOffice Service version newer than this.
- Package version: The package version number is used when automatically upgrading a locked package.
- Locked: If this option is enabled, the items in this package will not be editable.
- Description: Description of the package.
- Install script: The install script is run when installing and uninstalling package components and gets information about which components have been selected and which components were selected previously.