To manage licenses, you must be signed in as an administrator.
If you are using a demo version of SuperOffice CRM, you may be asked to enter a new serial number and license owner. You will be given this by SuperOffice when you purchase a SuperOffice license.
- Go to Settings and maintenance.
- Open the Licences screen.
- Select the SuperOffice tab.
- Click the Purchase new licences button. This takes you to SuperOffice's online store where you can buy licenses.
If you wish to increase or reduce the number of licenses, contact SuperOffice to update the license information. The license will normally be updated automatically without you needing to do anything.
If you have problems fetching new license information from the web, you can contact SuperOffice to get a license file sent to you. Click the Load license from file button to update the licenses.
If the total number of new licenses is less than the number of licenses in use, you must reduce the number of user licenses in use.
Open the Licences screen and select the SuperOffice tab.
Click the Activate new licence link. The dialog shows the licenses that were changed.
- New licence activated – the system has updated the license automatically. You can click the link to view the changes.
- Activate new licence – new license is available, but it cannot be activated automatically. Click the link to open the Activate new licence dialog. The list will only show altered licenses.
If you have the wrong number of licenses or licenses for the wrong module, contact SuperOffice. DO NOT activate the licenses if the number is incorrect.
Click the Activate button in the dialog.
Is the Activate button disabled? Is the license name shown in red? This may be because the total number of new licenses is less than the number of licenses in use. You must reduce the number of user licenses in use.
Click a red license name (link).
At the top of the Remove superfluous licences dialog are the number of licenses in use, the number of licenses that are available and the number that you must remove. The list below shows all the users who are using this license.
Remove licenses for the specified number of users. Then click OK.
Click the Activate button.
Go to the Licences screen, select the SuperOffice tab, and check that the licence status is correct.
Go to the Users screen, and select the User licences tab to see which users are using the different licences. In the Associates and Other users tabs, you can filter the list by licence type.