How SuperOffice Service selects the customer language for new contacts
When a new customer sends in a request, SuperOffice Service tries to decide which customer language should be shown for the customer.
John, a new contact, registers a new request in the customer centre cs.liberty.com with the email address firstname.lastname@example.org.
The new request is sent to the system, where John's email domain (coca-cola.se) is checked. coca-cola.se is registered as domain for the company Coca-Cola.
John is added as a new contact for Coca-Cola, instead of being added as a new contact without a company.
SuperOffice Service then checks if the email domain .se is linked to one of the registered customer languages. .se is registered as domain for the customer language Swedish.
The customer language for contact John is therefore set as Swedish.
SuperOffice Service sends a Swedish reply template (if created) to John, informing them that the request was received and registered.
John receives a user name and password from SuperOffice Service, and can log on to cs.liberty.com and access the Swedish version of SuperOffice Customer Centre. John will also have access to Swedish FAQs if this is set up in SuperOffice Service.
- Maria, a new contact, registers a new request in the customer centre cs.liberty.com with the email address email@example.com.
- SuperOffice Service checks the email domain and this is registered to the company Coca-Cola.
- Maria is added as a new contact for Coca-Cola.
- SuperOffice Service then checks if the email domain .nl is linked to one of the registered customer languages. The email domain .nl is not linked to a customer language and no customer language can therefore be decided for Maria.
- Maria receives a reply template in the default language for their company. SuperOffice Customer Centre and FAQs are also shown in the default language.
- Dutch is added as a new customer language in SuperOffice Service and linked to the domain .nl.
- Maria does not automatically get Dutch as customer language. This must be done manually for the contact. Only new contacts are checked against new customer languages.