From the Reports tab in the Options screen, you can edit the names and descriptions of standard reports. In addition, you can choose which reports are published (meaning made available to users). You also have the option of importing new reports.
The report list shows the format of the reports (appearance), whether a report is a standard report, the report type (content), and if it is published. Click a report to display the report description at the bottom of the tab.
Open and edit a standard report
Go to Settings and maintenance and select Options.
- Select the Reports tab.
- Double-click the standard report you want to edit.
- In the dialog, edit the name and description. You cannot edit the report type.
- Check the Published checkbox to make the report available to users.
- Click Save.
You cannot delete standard reports, but you can specify them as not published.
You can import reports that have been exported from SuperOffice Reporter Studio, or created by a consultant or by SuperOffice Support.
- Go to the Reports tab in the Options screen.
- Click Import at the bottom of the tab.
- Click Browse in the dialog that appears.
- Select the report you want to import, and click Open and Save.
If the import is successful, the report is shown in the Reports tab with your user name as the owner.