Create user groups
Update the list in Settings and maintenance
- In Settings and maintenance, click the Lists button in the Navigator ().
- Choose General - User group from the list.
- Enter information in the dialog and click OK.
Select System settings > Users.
Select the User groups tab.
Click the New group button.
In the User group screen, fill in the Name and Description fields.
Select the Categories tab and choose which categories the users in the group will be members of. For each category:
- Select a category in the New category field.
- Click Add category or Add with subcategories.
In this way, you can avoid having to state a category membership manually for every single user.
Click OK. The user group is created.