Edit a role
Anonymous users and external users require a separate license.
In Settings and maintenance
Click the Roles button in the Navigator ().
Choose the Associates or External tab.
In the list, double-click the role you want to edit.
In the Create New Role dialog, change the name and description of the role as required and then click Save.
If you are editing roles for associates: Go to the Functional rights tab and edit the role's functional rights.
- To add a right, select one or more rights in the This role CANNOT field, and click the right arrow ( ).
- To remove a right, select one or more rights in the This role can field, and click the left arrow ( ).
The changes are saved automatically.
- Select System settings > Roles.
- Click the required role name. The Edit role screen appears.
- Make the required changes.
- Click OK. The changes are saved.