The object of the company list in the Our companies tab in the Users screen is to specify:
Who can be defined as users of SuperOffice CRM. For a person to be registered as a SuperOffice CRM user, this person must be registered with a company displayed in the Company list box in the Users screen. And for a company to be displayed in the Company list box in the Users screen, the company must appear on the company list in the Our companies tab.
Which companies can be defined as owners of a satellite.
The company list consists of the following columns:
- Company name: shows the company’s name.
- Department: shows the name of the department in the company.
- City: shows where the company is located.
- Associates: shows how many associates have been created for the company. Associates are added in the Users screen.
- Active satellite: shows if the company is recorded as an active satellite.