Create or edit a script
Go to Settings and maintenance.
Select CRMScript and do one of the following:
- To create a new macro: Click New macro.
- To edit an existing macro: Click the macro name.
In the Information tab, edit or enter data about the script:
- Folder: Select the folder you want to save the script in.
- Include name: A unique name for the script, used to include this script in another script.
- Key: The key is used with the "action=parse" function on the customer pages so that you can run scripts and set up script-based functionality in SuperOffice Customer Centre. The key prevents arbitrary scripts from being run from the customer pages.
- Show result of running script as HTML
In the Script tab, you can enter the script itself.
(optional) Click Stage to stage script. This allows you to test the changes by yourself.
(optional) Click Execute script to run the script. The result displays in the Result tab.