CRMScript is a feature that allows you to automate tasks in or modify the behavior of SuperOffice. Automating tasks and processes will help you to save time and will make you and your colleague more productive.
The different tools, macros and scripts, triggers and scheduled tasks, have different capabilities and are used for different purposes. The following is an introduction to the flexible and powerful embedded scripting tool – CRMScript.
To access the functions in CRMScript open SuperOffice Settings and maintenance and click CRMScript in the navigator.
Triggers are scripts that are executed for specific events in the system, such as when a new sale is created or a request gets closed. Triggers can react silently to what happens, or block the operation and show an explanation back to the user.
- Macros and scripts - Create macros and scripts to automate and schedule tasks in SuperOffice.
- Triggers - Define that a certain event in the system will trigger one or more predefined actions.
- Scheduled tasks - Specify that a script or macro should be run at specific times.
- Debug sessions - Find and fix bugs inside your scripts and macros.
- Tracing - Record every detail in the execution of a script or macro and save it in a log.