Create a quick reply
A quick reply is a pre-defined text that you can use in a chat with a customer. Using quick replies will save you time, because you do not have to type out typical replies like "I will check that and get back to you shortly" or "I need your customer ID to process your request". The quick replies you create are available only to you.
- In an ongoing chat, click in the lower part of the chat panel.
- Click Edit.
- In the Quick replies window, click Add. A new reply is added to the list.
- Click the New name field and enter a title for the quick reply. This will not be visible to the customer.
- Click the New content field and enter the reply text you want to send to customers.
- Click Save. The window closes and the new quick reply is saved. You can now select the quick reply during a chat.