The Projects section tab shows all the projects for the active company. To display a project here, at least one employee in the relevant company must be registered as a project member.
Click Add to create a new project
Double-click a project in the list to open the Project screen with information about the active project.
The columns of the Project section tab contain the following information:
- Checkmark indicating if the project is completed.
- The name of the project.
- What type of project it is.
- The project's status.
- The project number.
- The project description (if any). Hold the mouse-pointer over the paper-clip icon to display the description.
- Any link to a web page the project is connected to – a URL address to click on to go to the relevant web page.
- User ID for the person who created the project.
You can configure the columns on the section tab to display just the information that interests you.