The Activities section tab in the Contact screen contains all the activities linked to the active contact (including appointments where the contact is a participant).
If the contact is associated with a company, these activities will also be available in the Activities section tab in the Company screen.
There are different types of activities: (including reports and email), (appointments, phone calls and tasks), mailings, form submissions and chat records.
These are created by clicking the New button in the top bar, or created in other SuperOffice products such as Marketing or Chat.
The columns of the Activities section tab contain the following information:
- : The first column in the Activities section tab specifies the Completed status of an activity. A tick means that the activity is completed, while an empty box means that it is not completed.
- The second column contains icons that indicate the activity category, for example for a phone call.
- Date information:
- Documents: Shows the date when the document was recorded.
- Follow-ups: Shows the date when the follow-up takes place.
- What type of activity it is, corresponding with the above-mentioned type icons.
- A description of the activity.
- Any contact included in the activity.
- Any project the activity is linked to.
- The ID of the person who created the activity.
The activities displayed depend on which filters (checkboxes) you select at the bottom of the section tab.
Reply to or forward emails
Email messages that are saved as documents for a specific contact are displayed on the Activities section tab for that contact. To reply to or forward an email, right-click the email and choose Reply or Forward.