Calls are follow-ups with a default duration of 15 minutes. The default start time is the current time and the date is today's date. You can set up a call follow-up if, for example, you want to enter an outgoing phone call.
You can change the default duration to something other than 15 minutes. Select Personal settings > Preferences > Default values > Duration of a new phone call and enter the required value.
No matter where you are in SuperOffice CRM, you can create a new phone call by selecting New > Phone Call on the top bar.
Phone calls can be displayed in the following places in SuperOffice CRM:
- The Activities section tab in the Company screen
- The Activities section tab in the Contact screen
- The Activities section tab in the Sale screen
- The Activities section tab in the Project screen
- The Activities section tab in the Diary screen
- On the Day/Week/Month/View tabs in the Diary screen.
- In these side panel views: Day, Month, Next day and Week.