This feature allows you to quickly add an activity in SuperOffice based on the sender and the text content in the email message.
In the Gmail inbox, open an email.
Click the More button in the email toolbar.
Select Create activity.
In the Create activity in SuperOffice dialog, the Company and Contact fields are automatically filled if the sender is registered in SuperOffice. Fill in relevant information in the following fields
- Subject: The subject is automatically inserted in this field. However, you can edit the text.
- Company: Search for a company by starting to type the company name or select a company in the list.
- Contact: Select a contact in the list. You can also search by starting to type the contact name.
- Sale: If relevant, link the document to a sale.
- Project: If relevant, link the document to a project.
- Date: Today's date is automatically inserted in this field. Click the field to select another date.
- Time: Click the field to select another time.
- Type: Select one of the available document templates.
- Visible for: Select if the document should be visible to all users, private visible only to the owner) or visible to all users in a user group the owner belongs to.
- Mark as completed: This option is checked by default, but you can uncheck it if necessary.
If the sender of the email is not listed in SuperOffice CRM, a warning will appear at the top of the dialog. A warning also appears if the sender is registered on multiple companies in SuperOffice CRM.
Click Save. The activity is saved in the Activities section tab in SuperOffice. Click the link in the pop-up message to open the activity in SuperOffice.