You can archive an incoming email (including any attachments) as a document in SuperOffice CRM. This is a convenient way of storing information you receive via email together with other company/contact information in SuperOffice CRM.
- Go to the inbox or the relevant folder.
- Select the required message.
- Click Archive .
- Click Archive email. The Document dialog opens.
To send a message and archive it as a document in SuperOffice CRM, click Send and archive when you are writing an email message.
If you do not archive the message when you send it, you can still go to the sent folder and archive the message as described above.
- Go to the inbox.
- Select the required message in the inbox. Attachments are displayed under the mail header, displaying the name and file type icon (if recognized).
- Click the arrow on the attachment you want to save or open.
- Select one of the following options:
- Open: The attached file is displayed in your browser. Click the attachment to open it or to save it. How this works, depends on the browser.
- Archive: The Document dialog opens.
Does the Add contact to SuperOffice dialog open?
This can mean one of the following:
- The sender's email address is not registered in SuperOffice CRM. You can add the sender to SuperOffice CRM.
- The sender's email address is registered on more than one contact or company in SuperOffice CRM. Select the correct contact under This contact could be.
If you do not want to register this email address in SuperOffice CRM, click Do not add contact to SuperOffice to go to the Document dialog.