In the Blocked email tab is a list of inbound emails blocked by an email filter. Click an email to display its contents. If there is insufficient space for all the emails on one page, you can click to navigate to the next page. This list contains the following columns:
- When: Specifies when the email was blocked.
- Mailbox: Specifies which mailbox imported the email.
- Email filter: Specifies which email filter blocked the email.
- Email subject: Shows the subject of the message.
The following options are also available from the Actions button ():
- Export: Used to export the list to a file. You can choose from these formats: Excel, HTML and plain text.
- Import: Used to import the selected emails. The email filter that blocked the email will then be ignored, but other email filters may be enabled.
- Delete: Used to delete the selected blocked emails.