The section tabs (archives)
The section tabs (also called archives) appear below the main card. These contain, for example, lists of contacts, project members, sales and activities that are linked to the relevant record in the main card.
Press the up/down arrow buttons on your keyboard to move up and down in the list. Press ENTER to open an item.
You can decide which columns are displayed, how wide they should be, and how they should be sorted.
In the section tabs, you can sort the lists by the various columns in ascending or descending order.
Click a column heading to sort the list by this column in ascending order.
Click again to sort in descending order.
Change the number of items in a list
To reduce the loading time, only a specified number of records are displayed when opening a section tab. To show all records, click Show all at the bottom of the section tab.
- Go to the section tab you want to edit.
- Click to the right of the column headers.
- In the dialog, click the Page size list and select a value.
- Click OK.
You can also adjust settings for the section tabs in your preferences.
- Grouping lists
- Use filters in the section tabs
- Configure columns
- Export section tabs
- Section tabs in the Company screen
- Section tabs in the Contact screen
- Section tabs in the Diary screen
- Section tabs in the Sale screen
- Section tabs in the Project screen
- Section tabs in the Selection screen
- Work with dynamic and static selections