In the Forms tab you can find all existing forms.
To view an existing form, click a form in the list. The View form screen opens.
- Recent: Shows the forms you worked on recently.
- My forms: Shows the forms created by you.
- Active forms: Shows only forms that are active. Forms can be deactivated manually, or are automatically deactivated at a specific date or when a specific number of submissions are received.
- All forms: Shows all available forms.
- Search in forms: Enter a search phrase and press ENTER or click the search icon .
The View form screen
In the top part of the screen, you have the following options:
- Inactive/Active: Click this slider button to activate or deactivate the form.
- Refresh: Click this button to update the screen.
- Edit: Click this button to edit the form.
- : Click this button to set the form as a favourite.
The View form screen consists of the following tabs:
Here you can see basic information about the form, including a preview of the form, and view various submission statistics:
- Total submissions: How many forms have been submitted.
- Last submission: When the last form was submitted.
- Completion last 7 days: Submitted forms per day the last 7 days.
- Completion rate: Status for submitted forms.
Next to Mailing is a link to the form response mailing used in association with this form. Click the link to view information and statistics about the form response. See Track the mailing and view statistics.
Here you can find the link and script for publishing the form on a web page or in a mailing.
Click the Open in new window button to preview the form.
On the left side of the screen you can select various types of publishing options for the form.
Charts show statistics for the form (mouse-over to view exact numbers).
Here you can view and process all submitted forms. Use the filter options at the bottom of the list to view only submissions with specific statuses.
This tab is visible if Email response is activated for this form (see Create a new form - Actions). Here you can preview the form response (mailing) associated with this form.