Manage external users
If you are assigned the Allow administration of external users right in Settings and maintenance, you can add and remove external users in SuperOffice CRM in connection with Audience or third-party applications. External users can also be administrated in Settings and maintenance.
To open the External users dialog
Go to the company card for the company you want to manage external users for. Do one of the following:
There are several ways to open the Company screen:
- Click the Company button in the Navigator.
- Use the history list or navigator search.
- Double-click a company in a search result or in a selection.
Click Task > External users. The External users dialog appears.
Follow one of the procedures below.
Add an external user
- Select the required contact in the list, and click Edit.
- In the dialog that appears, enter the required user ID, password, and role. You can also specify if the login should be enabled:
- Active login: If the user has an active login, they are registered as an external user and can log in to the system.
- Inactive login: If the user has an inactive login, they are registered as an external user but cannot log in to the system.
- Click Save to save the settings and close the dialog, or Cancel to close the dialog without saving the settings.
Remove an external user
Select in the list the contact you want to remove and click Remove as external user. The contact is then removed from the list of users.
Remove login for an external user
Select the contact you want to remove the login for and click Remove login. The person will then remain as an external user, but the login is disabled and they cannot log in to the system.
Filter the list
Using the Show list box at the lower right of the dialog, you can filter the list of contacts according to user status.