Sales is one of the section tabs at the bottom of the Project screen. It contains information about any sales linked to the project.
The columns of the Sales section tab contain the following information:
- : The first column in the Sales section tab specifies the Completed status of a sale. A tick in the checkbox means that the sale is completed, while an empty box means that it is not completed.
- A status icon for the sale
- if there is no icon, the sale is open
- The date of the sale
- The sale amount
- The current stage of the sale
- The date of the next activity recorded for the sale (the oldest follow-up that has not yet been completed)
- The name of the sale
- The name of the company the sale is linked to
- Any contact the sale is linked to
Double-click a sale in the list to open the Sale which contains information about that sale.