Reply to contact
In request handling, your most important task is to respond to enquiries.
When you open a request and select Reply, the email signature you have set up will automatically appear and you can to add your message to the contact containing the answer to their question or the solution to their problem.
Reply (add message)
Click the Reply or Reply all button or click the Task button and select Reply or Reply all. The Message tab in the Request screen appears. The contact is automatically added as a recipient in the To field.
Type in the message you want to add to the request.
Since this message should be visible to the contact, verify that External appears in the toolbar at the bottom of the tab.
Click in the toolbar and add any relevant documents as attachments to the request.
Click Save. The message is sent to the contact.
Add reply templates to messages
When you respond to an contact enquiry, you can save time by using a reply template as your basis for a customised response to a contact. Choose which reply template you wish to add to the message field and then edit the text and add or remove attachments to tailored it to the precise situation.
Go to the Message tab, as described above.
Position the mouse pointer in the message where you want to insert the reply template.
Click the list button, and select what to insert in the message.
In the list that appears, first click Reply template and then the entry you want.
Hover the cursor over a template to preview before you insert it.
Review the text and make wanted adjustments.
When transferring a request to a colleague, you can add a comment. For example, to explain why you pass it on or to include what you have done or discovered so far.
Click the Add comment button.
Add your comment.
At the bottom of the tab, select Internal or External.
- To keep it visible only for your colleagues, choose Internal.
- To make the comment available for the contact via SuperOffice Customer Centre, choose External.
Add a message to multiple requests
You can add a message to several requests in a single operation. For example, if you receive several requests regarding the same problem, and would like to answer them all at the same time. The message you enter in this screen are added to the selected requests, and also sent by email to the contacts for the selected external requests.
In the request list, select the relevant requests.
Click the Task button in the lower left corner of the request list.
Select Reply to customers.
- Send copy to customers (only external requests): If enabled, then the message will also be sent by email to the contacts linked to the selected external requests.
- Close request: Check this box to close all selected requests in one operation.
- Access level: The access level for the message you are adding. If you select External, the message is visible on the selected requests in SuperOffice Customer Centre.
- Write your message in the text area in the middle of the screen.
- Insert: Click the list button, and select what to insert in the message. You can add a reply template, an FAQ entry, a previous message, or an attachment. Optional: You can also add reply templates in other languages. Select a language in the language list. If available, the text will be inserted in the selected language. Otherwise the default language will be used.
Click Reply when you are finished.
Use selection to reply to contacts on multiple requests
- Click the Task button in the lower left corner of the request selection.
- Select Reply to customers in the Manage section.
- Click Reply when you are finished.