Administrate folders of reply templates
You can organize reply templates in a folder structure you create yourself, to give them a logical structure and make it easy for others to find information. You can create sub-folders in all folders, and you can place the appropriate reply templates in each of these folders. Find out more below about how to work with the folder structure.
To create a new folder:
- Go to the folder you want to create a subfolder under.
- Click the New folder button at the top of the screen.
- The Folder field automatically shows the name of the parent folder you chose. You can select a different folder here.
- Enter a descriptive name for the folder in the Name field.
- In the Description field, enter a brief description of what the folder contains.
- Click OK. The new folder is created.
You are now ready to add reply templates to the new folder.
Before you delete a reply template folder, you must remove all the entries in it. You do this in one of the following ways:
- You can delete the reply templates.
- You can move a reply template to another folder by changing the content of the Folder field when you edit a reply template.
When you are ready to delete the folder itself:
- Go to the required folder.
- Click the Edit folder button.
- Click Delete. The folder is deleted immediately.