System requirements for SuperOffice 8 and 9 server hosting CRM server
The SuperOffice CRM server is used for hosting the client files and document archive.
See also requirements for IIS.
Server Operating System
- Microsoft Windows Server 2019
- Microsoft Windows Server 2016
- Microsoft Windows Server 2012 R2
- Microsoft Windows Server 2012
- File share on a server to store documents and emails archived in SuperOffice
- File share uses standard SMB port 445
- Oracle or Microsoft SQL Server: supported versions
- All windows client files (MSI) are installed on the server along with the database configuration tool dbsetup.exe.
- 3,5 GB for SuperOffice Web, Server, and Service files with all languages
- 1 GB document archive
The size of the document archive will vary depending on the number of users and documents created from SuperOffice. Size the disk space according to your own business needs.