What’s new in SuperOffice 8.5
Summary of highlights
SuperOffice 8.5 – is the last version of the SuperOffice CRM platform where the Windows client is supported.
Tags is a new main feature and is a powerful tool to search and group requests in SuperOffice Service.
You can set up tags in your system and tag any ticket with as many tags as you want. You are no longer limited to the standard categories. Using tags will simplify the way you save your requests and optimize your searching, listing, and filtering capabilities.
For a more efficient tag system, and to avoid duplicate tags for the same request, the ability to add or delete tags will be a functional right set by the administrator.
The SuperOffice Service Customer Centre has also given been a major update with both a modernized out-of-the-box look and feel and more importantly the ability to adjust the style to fit a company’s own corporate identity without the knowledge of HTML coding.
One of the major new features released in SuperOffice 8.5 has been the ability to send and receive appointment invitations from people outside your organization, i.e. those not using your SuperOffice Diary. The set of features associated with this makes managing your diary a whole lot easier and a lot more efficient than before.
Several of the main screens in Pocket CRM has been redesigned to offer an easier way to take action, whether that is to call, send a text, an e-mail, update a sale or make an appointment. The information presented has also been made more flexible with options for choosing what works for an individual user.
Google has launched a new version of their Chrome web browser. This new browser contains new and improved security measures that could affect the use of SuperOffice in combination with Iframes, cookies for the chat widget, and web forms you use on your websites. Make sure to upgrade to SuperOffice CRM 8.5 R11 to make sure this new browser is supported by SuperOffice.
Details of the new features
- 8.5 R01 Tag your requests
- 8.5 R02 Pocket CRM, Sales, Marketing, Service, and Settings improvements
- 8.5 R03 Auto-save, request preferences & CRM script triggers
- 8.5 R04 Extra Service field available in CRM and Google reCAPTCHA for forms
- 8.5 R05 Configuration of Service Customer Centre, new fields in forms
- 8.5 R06 iOS 13 updates, Service available in Russian, and improved Bulk update
- 8.5 R07 Google Analytics for forms, Preview email attachments, and group Tags
- 8.5 R08 Extended email domain validation for forms and chat
- 8.5 R09 New Company and Contact card for Pocket CRM
- 8.5 R10 New user management, new main contact field, and Ukrainian language.
- 8.5 R11 Incoming and outgoing invitations for internal and external people
- 8.5 R12 Manage service categories from Settings and maintenance
- 8.5 R13 New and improved User administration features
- 8.5 R14 New invitation feature in Mail link and improvements in Pocket CRM
- 8.5 R15
- 8.5 R15 Hotfix: For versions of Chromium 86 and Edge 86
- 8.5 R16 Windows features, Chat security settings, security bugs on Web and Service
- 8.5 R17 OAuth – Open Authorization for Inbox / Open Authorization for Mail boxes