Used after upgrading your Service installation. Should usually be run by just executing upgrade.exe without any parameters unless you need something specific.
Can also be used to install/update things that were left out earlier. (As an example, you may have chosen to not install FCGI, but want to install it at a later point, in which case you run
upgrade [options] [-u <username] [-d <domain>]
- -noconfirm Do not confirm actions.
- -dbDebug Displays database debug information.
- -verbose Print debug info to stdout
- -matchCrmUsername Match username between ejuser and associate for unassigned ejusers
- -recreateIndices Recreate all indices in database
- -u <username> Set user name of the person upgrading
- -d <domain> Set the domain you wish to upgrade
- -forcePackages Force upgrade of unlocked packages
- -force Force upgrade of tables
- -basePath <path> Set the base path of the installation
- -resetSequences Rebuild the sequence table
- -onlySystemTemplates Install new system templates
- -onlyFCGI Only installs the FastCGI handlers
- -onlyRoleReport Only generate report of role upgrade changes
- -onlyMailingTemplates Only update mailing templates
- -onlyPackages Only upgrade the packages
- -config-file Read a name-value file containing automated answers for all questions during upgrade